Children’s Rights Advocates
GMHF strongly commits to establishing permanent changes in the way that children are viewed, treated, and cared for in all parts of Ghana. We are pleased to say that the ongoing success of our programs demonstrates the realization of this goal.
GMHF provides the following for less privilege children:
- To promote works for the fundamental rights of the child to health and health services,
- To promote to quality education through sponsorship’s,
- To promote right protection from all forms of violence and harm through child abuse prevention awareness.
- To organize career mentorship/empowerment for children.
- To organize programs to reduce hunger for the less privilege
Human right advocates for prisoners.
- To promote citizen awareness of basic human rights and duties guaranteed in Ghana
- To undertake research, monitoring and documentation of human rights practices.
- To promote good governance, respect for the rule of law, democracy and legal protection of human rights.
- To enhance the capacity of democratic structures with knowledge on legal Rights, procedures, Remedies.
- To promote access to Justice through public interest and legal aid services